Digital Advertising and Landing Page Specialist
Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like BigCommerce, Jobvite and Amazon achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising & Landing Page Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Roseville, CA office.
This is an ideal position for someone with recent experience in digital advertising who is looking to accelerate their career.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in the Sacramento area, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Own the implementation and management of landing pages for our clients.
- Coordinate with Digital Advertising Managers and senior conversion staff to develop and optimize each client’s unique landing page program.
- Coordinate the landing page design process with our designer, clients and assigned client management teams.
- Build and implement landing pages on a landing page platform (e.g. Instapage).
- Analyze landing page performance data and identify actionable insights.
- Develop effective conversion testing ideas.
- Design, build, QA and launch conversion experiments.
- Become an expert on our landing page platform (Instapage) and landing page optimization techniques.
- Assist Digital Advertising Managers in the creation and hands on optimization of large Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Paid Social accounts including copywriting, keyword research and URL tagging
- Implement ad testing for key accounts and report on results
- Interact with Digital Advertising team with clear, concise communications
- Research and keep abreast of trends in SEM, social advertising and other forms of digital advertising
Strong candidates will have the following:
- Hands on experience with one or more paid advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Project management experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Data analysis skills including advanced Excel skills
- A high level of accountability and personal responsibility
- Willingness to jump into unknown territory and learn quickly
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- High proficiency in office productivity software (Google Docs, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
Experience with the following would sweeten the deal:
- Hands on experience with landing page platform (e.g. Instapage, Unbounce)
- Experience designing conversion tests (A/B or multivariate)
- Significant experience with website building environments (e.g. Wordpress) or web design/coding
- Copywriting for the web
- Google AdWords certified
- Agency and/or freelance experience
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau
Why else should you join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete our application, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer