Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like BigCommerce, Jobvite and Amazon achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
Closed Loop is looking for an Application Developer to join our development team building Forager, our data warehousing and analytics service.
This is not a job for the average developer. We’re looking for someone who can work independently … and collaboratively, can think strategically … and act tactically, and is willing to learn new ways of achieving their goals. Of course, attention to detail is extremely important as are strong technical and communication skills, and so on. This is a full-time position (preferably at our brand new Roseville, CA office).
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in Sacramento area, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our front-end designers to translate ideas into reality.
- Integrate third-party data and applications, leveraging APIs and other connectivity solutions.
- Build internal tools to provide monitoring and administration.
- Monitor and manage cloud systems as needed.
You'll have expertise in these areas:
- 3+ years development experience - although we work mainly in .NET/C#, other backgrounds are ok.
- Developing and using REST APIs
- Data-driven applications - using relational and/or document databases. Large dataset experience a bonus!
- Passion for technology and using data and analytics to solve business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Expertise in any of these areas would sweeten the deal:
- An Agile work environment
- Data science / analytics / machine learning
- Microsoft Azure or another cloud platform
- Experience with Azure Functions or another serverless environment
- Entity Framework Core or Entity Framework 6
- Experience working with advertising data
- Use of the following API’s: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Salesforce.com
Why else should you join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete our application, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer