Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager - Telecommute
We are Closed Loop, a digital agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like PayPal, Techsmith, Jobvite and Vudu achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager to join our Digital Advertising Team. This is a full-time position in our Roseville, CA office with the option of telecommuting.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in Sacramento, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, launch and optimize our clients’ digital advertising accounts across the paid search, paid social & display advertising channels
- Manage client relationships including leading client meetings (typically conference calls) and setting expectations via clear, concise communications
- Monitor performance of accounts, identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and implement changes
- Compile data and produce client reports
- Research and keep abreast of trends in SEM and digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience managing paid search engine marketing campaigns to specific ROI goals
- Hands on experience with multiple digital advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Centro DSP)
- Experience managing ALL facets of search engine marketing campaigns and client relationships, including:
- Keyword development and refinement
- Text ad copywriting
- A/B test execution (both of ad copy and landing pages)
- Bid management (experience with hands-on, manual bidding; not just bid automation)
- Campaign setting optimization
- Reporting and analysis
- Client meetings and continuous client relationship management
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Incredible data analysis skills
- Amazing project management and communication skills
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Zest for managing highly complex advertising accounts for multiple clients
- High level of professionalism, accountability and personal responsibility
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
BenefitsWhy else should you join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete the application below, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.